Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rain Rain go away....

April 14th Training
I raised the ramp today about a foot. Both Cheddar and Canon enjoyed their reps running to the end of the ramp. Both were 100% for the day. We also worked our weaves. For Canon, I am working on getting her to understand the obstacle. We start with three poles and then add to six. She is doing well. Cheddar understands the weaves, but I am not sure she totally understands the entrance, so I am working with her to give her challanging entries and get her to repeat them. She enjoyed her practice.

2 comments:

Val said...

I really like your blog. I'd love to do agility work with my dog so it's so interesting to read other people's experiences. I can't wait to see what you gals have been up to lately. ^_^

Gorgeous girls by the way, I love Goldens. ^_^

Sally said...

Thanks Val, I just made this blog because it kinda gives me a way to go through what we did in training each day. It makes me move along. Blogging is wonderful for that. Wait til you see the video I took this morning. It is fun. I need to get the music added and get it edited all up.