Friday, April 25, 2008

Park Practice - April 24

We set up some jumps at the park today and ran over them. I wanted to practice some tight turns with Cheddar and some fast runs with Canon. Cheddar and I get so tangled up in the tight runs. We are going to have to get a style and work with it. Canon has a pattern of jumping extended way out and she can't regroup and take a jump very well. That is ok, cause right now, I just want to have fun. I can see that she is slowing down at the end of the jumps to wait for me to praise her. I need to set her treats up about 5 to 10 feet beyond the last jump and let her go to them. It was getting dark when I took Cheddar's films.


1 comment:

Val said...

I love their enthusiasm! I can see what you mean about Canon slowing down at the end, it's like she's trying to out early she's so eager for the praise. Such a doll! And I loved it when she ran to get her Frisbee. That's just precious.

Cheddar looked great! I couldn't really see when she got far back in the jumps to see if you guys got tangled like in the previous video. I hope you get a routine worked out. ^_^