Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 8

Cheddar ran two days in an agility trial at home. She ran very well for her first trial in Excellent. She ran with some enthusiasm and followed my cues well. She had a refusal in each run that kept her from getting the Q. We have been working hard on running all out in the ring and she did much better with that. I think her refusals are coming when she gets too tight with lots of turns. That seems to get her stalled. I am going to have to work on that until the next trial.

I finally got one ramp built to work with Canon on her contacts. We started this morning and ran 10 reps with Canon and Cheddar. With Cheddar, I added the weave poles after. I am using a make shift hoop at the end so they will stay on the ground and not skip over the yellow. I did not click today, but I will tomorrow. We will go to the park this afternoon and run some jumps. I got a good course from the trial this weekend that I want to practice with Canon. I will need to have tunnels for the setup.

No comments: