Friday, March 25, 2011

Fri 3-25 DW

Went out to just work DW with Canon for her reps and she got 93% at the end of the contact.  One more high percentage, hopefully later today and I am going to move her back some on the plank.  She is holding her feet if I am in any position.  Now to get her to run for the end from higher up.

Second practice of the day, we worked a 180 to a serp to the AF, then wrap and back over AF to serp to 180.  I tried to run my fastest and get Canon to do the same and hold her AF.  She did a great job and had some fun.  we then did 25 reps on the DW at 1st position and she got 92%.  That is the second consecutive >90%, so we are moving her back to half way up the DW down ramp and try it from here.  I am going to add more close front crosses.  That was what she failed to hold it on.

No comments: