Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feb. 23 Wed - Technical work, cues, short seq.

Today we worked on start line, lead outs, front cross, wraps on the run & hugs.  It was a very good training session. Canon still chose to move after I sat her down, so I had to go back to her and put her in place.  I had to put her in the kennel once.  She was over jumping her wrap and I used the orange cone to make her wrap tighter.  I placed the orange cone where she was jumping so she would have to change her landing spot.  It was helpful, but I am going to get another cone to put on the take off side to help her learn to adjust on that side to get the correct landing.  I think we made some good progress.  The video is still being edited.  Tomorrow we may not get to work because it is storming.  Regular work would be:  serps, jump circles, pinwheels, degree jumps.  Lots of good fun fast stuff.  We might just do it in the mud!!!!!

No comments: